Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still Waiting...


Today I am four days "overdue" with Baby K and we are anxiously awaiting his or her arrival. The temperatures have come up from below zero where they lingered the past 2 weeks so we think this is a perfect time for the little one to make his/her appearance! The nursery is ready and all of the necessary baby things are in place so now all we have to do is wait! Come on Baby K! We can't wait to meet you!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again. The first time I broke your one rule for making comments. Oops! Nice blog page. Becky, love the blue dress in the picture! Also like the "All Because Two People Fell in Love" sign that reminds me of the nursery. Can't wait to get your updates while in Africa. I've already subscribed (yep, I was the first!). Love you guys! Happy Blogging, Ryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi becky it's kimmy! :) i love you so much and i can't wait for baby to arrive!!!

    love you ehhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the second comment. how do i know who wrote this? was it M or B? if it was M, sorry for only saying i love you to becky. i love you too, M!

    ehhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete