Olivia's First Easter
Olivia was just shy of 3 months when we celebrated Christ's resurrection this year on Easter Sunday. Our day did not go exactly as planned since I woke up at 4am on Easter with mastitis. I honestly don't think I've ever felt so sick. However, I was determined to push through so Olivia would not miss her first Easter. So, off we went to church as a family, despite me battling a 102 degree fever. The church service was really nice and we were glad we did not miss it. After church we headed over to John and Diane's (our friends) house to share Easter dinner with their family. It was a wonderful dinner and we wished we could have spent more time with them, but I was not feeling well so we headed home early. All in all, the most important thing was that we spent the day together as a family. Plus, the weather was absolutely beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment