Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness


Well it has been awhile since our last post and alot has happened in the last 4 weeks! I cannot believe it is already the middle of March, it is amazing how the days go by. Olivia is growing SO fast and is really turning into a little person instead of just a baby. She weighs over 12lbs now so she is turning into quite the big girl. She is so much fun, we have been melting with smiles and giggles and all of the new sounds she is making.

Olivia turned 8 weeks on Friday and in the past four days she has been sleeping from about 10 or 11 at night until 6 or 7 in the morning! Yay Olivia! This has been so great for us as I finally have gotten some good stretches of sleep in the night.

Matt and I had our first date night out with Olivia two weeks ago when we took her to one of our favorite places, Spin Pizza, for dinner. She slept almost the entire time and it was great to get out of the house as a family. We are looking forward to spring when we can go on walks and take her to the farmers market.

As for me, I just completed my 200 hour yoga certification which will allow me to receive a national accreditation. It's been 3 years in the making but it feels great to finally be done! I was able to juggle the last 16 hour training this weekend while Matt stayed home with Livvy. I feel very grateful that it was able to work out so that I could finish! I hope to get back into teaching, both Pilates and Yoga, very soon. I have subbed a few classes already and it has been really great.

Matt is keeping busy with work on a variety of different tasks. We often laugh at how different our days are from one another. In the evenings and weekends we've been trying to keep up with the MSU basketball games as they get ready to enter the NCAA tournament. We now have one more Spartan fan in our household!


More updates soon but in the meantime, here are a couple of videos where we've caught Olivia being especially cute!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious and yes growing SO fast. This is so awesome that you post videos of Olivia or should I say Livvy. Thanks for sharing. Hope I can meet her in person soon.
    Becky, congrats on your certification!

    ReplyDelete