One of the main chores I typically save for naptime is laundry. I do this at naptime because if I try to do it at any other time when Olivia is awake, it is futile. Here is why.
Olivia loves the laundry. Something about pulling the clothes out of the laundry basket and parading around the house with them is VERY appealing to her. Not just any laundry though, it's primarily undergarments and/or Matt's workout clothing. She will walk around like this for hours as though it is perfectly normal to do so.
Daddy's workout shorts are always a favorite.


"I've hit the jackpot! Mom left the suitcase open from vacation!!"

Adding a tank top to the 9 pair of underwear currently around her neck. The best part of this day was that she walked around like this for a solid half hour before I coaxed her into letting me put the clothes away.

This one was particularly amusing. She tried really hard to figure out how to put it on and kept saying "MALK!"

Reason #29349234 of why she needs to marry B - he does this same thing! Soul mates!
ReplyDelete