Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was a fun day of celebrating love in our household this year. One of my 2012 goals this year is to learn to sew and learn to knit. I've been taking a couple classes at the local craft store just to get the basics down and I was able to make a little tote bag as one of my first projects! I picked a very girly pink and red fabric and made it for Olivia for Valentine's Day. I think she liked it and now we have a bag to throw books and toys in quickly when we're walking out the door.
Per his tradition, Matt got us each a flower for the love holiday and Olivia just had to smell it multiple times a day.
I still had to work on Valentine's Day evening so after I got home from yoga, Matt and I enjoyed a nice dinner of crabcakes and this scrumptious dessert from Whole Foods afterward. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share the joy of your family of four.
    Proud Papa Ray

    ReplyDelete