Well as always, I'm a tad behind on my posts. It's only been a few weeks but we've been keeping busy. Shortly after our adventure in Omaha, we celebrated Matt's 34th birthday. The girls and I made him a cake and Olivia "helped" me wrap his gifts and then proceeded to open them as well, some of them when he wasn't even present.
Then, we started preparing for Halloween. And by preparing, I mean that we told Olivia she HAD to decide what she wanted to be for Halloween because Mommy needed time to get her a costume. She ultimately decided she wanted to be a chicken like Baby H and once the outfit came she continued to change her mind no less than 308 times. By the day OF Halloween she was still telling me other things she wanted to be (butterfly, deer, clock, etc...) It was at this point I explained gently but firmly that she should embrace her chicken outfit with all she had because she was, in fact, going to be a chicken.
Olivia and Matt carved our pumpkin and made it look just like her bucket, as requested.
We celebrated BFF Mckinley's 3rd birthday at her party!




No comments:
Post a Comment