Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia!

Olivia is 3! I can hardly believe it.  She has definitely transitioned over the last few months from toddler to little girl.  I'm not happy about it but she doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

We celebrated Olivia's birthday at Waldo Pizza with a few close friends.  Fun was had all around.  We are heading to Sesame Street Live next weekend too (which she doesn't know yet!) to continue the celebration.

I have a few friends that keep blogs and a couple of them interview their children each year on their birthday. I thought this was a great idea and I periodically ask Olivia questions anyway, so this year I tried to keep track of her answers in the days leading up to today.

1. What is your favorite food?  Chocolate (*I think she's had chocolate a total of maybe 4 times in her entire life but apparently, it's made quite the impression. Girl after my own heart).

2. What is your favorite TV show?  Curious George

3. Who is your best friend?  Mckinley

4.  What is your favorite color? Green

5.  Who is a very special person in your life? Dr. Doug

6.  What is your favorite toy to play with? Dollhouse

7.  What is your favorite snack to eat? Raisins

8.  What is your favorite animal? Horses

9.  What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

10.  What is your favorite outfit? Pink (*this made little sense to me too)

Birthday cupcakes



 Party guests including Dr. Doug who (left) who made it into the questionnaire :)



 Happy Birthday to OLIVIA!

 Enjoying birthday cupcakes!
 Toddlers dancing in the bar area of Waldo Pizza with recorders.  The restaurant staff and patrons loved us I'm sure.

Happy Birthday my sweet, empathetic, rambunctious, singing, dancing, creative, spunky, full-of-life little girl.  I love you more than words can say and it is a privilege to get to be your Mommy. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment