Words cannot express the way this vivacious little girl has blessed our home. Her lively spirit coupled with her empathetic heart have taught Matt and I so much about ourselves over these last four years.
We celebrated by Skyping with family on her actual birthday, singing 'Happy Birthday' LOTS of times throughout the day, and having mini cupcakes after dinner.
Then yesterday, we celebrated with her first 'friend' party at a gymnastics studio. It was SO fun.
Here's a little survey I did with Olivia last year. I asked the same questions pretty much this year except I added a couple.
2. What is your favorite TV show? Curious George Christmas Special
3. Who is your best friend? Mckinley
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is a very special person in your life? Miss Katherine (preschool teacher)
6. What is your favorite toy to play with? Dress up
7. What is your favorite snack to eat? Grapes
8. What is your favorite animal? Kitty cats
9. What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (*Same answer as the year before!)
10. What is your favorite outfit? Pink dress/pink pants
11. What is your favorite errand to run? Grocery store
12. What is your favorite activity? Kindermusik
13. What is your favorite dessert? Cupcakes
Can't believe this little lady is 4. She looks so grown up to me now. Matt was barely holding it together on her birthday. I'm not sure how he's going to make it through teenage years at all :) Happy Birthday Olivia! Thank you for all the joy you bring to our lives. XOXO








No comments:
Post a Comment