Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring? Nope, not really...






As I type this, there is about 1/4 inch of snow left on the ground from the inch or two that fell yesterday.

Last week, we went from 80 degree temps on Monday to 30's by Friday. This is why I hate the midwest. Olivia and I got outside and enjoyed the beautiful warmth in the early part of the week and I was able to get some photos of her enjoying the swings at the park.

Olivia is 14 months now and saying new words and learning new things daily. Some of her new words include: diaper ("bapa"), bye-bye ("ba-bye"), Daddy ("Da-ddy" - this one is super cute, she really enunciates the word and it's perfectly clear what she is saying) and bath ("baff").

We added our 2nd gate to the house over the weekend as she is very interested (and efficient) at climbing the steps upstairs. She wasn't too happy about us taking that away from her so I am sure she will find new ways to get into things as she gets closer to walking. Her walking is definitely more steady now although she is still very timid so her fear keeps her from trying to take steps on her own. She walks well with her push wagon and holding on to our hand but still seems fearful when we try to let go of her.

I am excited for this week because at the end of the week comes APRIL and that means no more March which is, by far, my least favorite month of the year. Hopefully with the new month will bring new weather and we can enjoy more time outdoors with fun activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment