Hailey Grace you are 4 months old! You are entering into the awesome stage of baby where you become a little person. You currently fit into 6 month clothing and even some 9 month. Chunk-a-lunk. I don't know your weight today exactly but three-ish weeks ago you were 13lbs, 13oz.
You have a love/hate relationship with your paci and most recently you've discovered that your hands are also wonderful. You try to fit both of them into your mouth at the same time multiple times a day. You also try to chew on your hands while nursing which is not so successful.
You adore watching your sister run around the room. Mommy is not sure what she will do when you grow out of your seat since it's a bit of a war-zone if I were to lay you on the floor...
I'm so lucky I get to look into these darling eyes all day long!
I love that it is cold now so I can put hats on you whenever possible. You have the most perfect hat head.Some of your favorite things still include snuggling in the Moby or the Beco but ONLY if Olivia is not doing anything interesting because then you get mad at your confinement.
You are not so great at napping. In fact, you and your sister have conspired against me so that when she goes down for her nap, you like to be awake with me the entire time :)
You still love to snuggle but your hands have started to get the best of you so the Miracle Blanket is your new best friend. We swaddle you for naps and nighttime (unless you're nursing) and you are one happy girl.You are not a fan of tummy time. You tolerate it a little more when I prop you up and give you a mirror.
Unlike your sister who impressed us with her round belly, you impress us with your thighs. You are a cloth diapering parent's dream. In 4 months, we have not had one leak. Not one.
You love your baths although I have yet to get a photo of you taking one. You smile as soon as you hit the water. I think this is because you were born in the water and you remember!
Your nickname is Hailey-boo since your sister is Livvy-bean. Your Daddy and I adore you. We recently attended the New Birth Company 1 year reunion where all the babies born there since they opened were invited back to celebrate. We took another photo in the very room that you were born in. The consensus is that you look a bit like your Daddy. Happy 4 months sweet baby girl.
![]() |
| Minutes after birth |






No comments:
Post a Comment